Some news, coming soon and stories of NFT x DeFi
Proposals up and running
Just recently we launched proposal. Once it gets whitelisted in 24h, others can up vote it. Those with the most up votes will be used to develop new features. 👉 http://dapp.mixsome.cash/ 👉 Features Request.
Dark mode and other updates coming soon
- Whale watch. Will work as whale alert and you will be required to own some SOME to use this feature.
- UI updates. Dark mode, more info on dashboard.
- Investment vehicles.
Death and taxes: bullet points in the world of NFT and DeFi
- We Are All Going to Die. It really seems like we are going to die since crypto lives in red these days. But! Increasingly strange and self-contained NFT ecosystems that are proud about having no utility have skyrocketed in popularity. So no surprise — We Are All Going to Die surpassed Bored Ape Yacht Club to become the most popular NFT collection on OpenSea.
- It’s just the beginning. Helen Hai, Head of Binance’s NFT marketplace says: I still think the real value creation of the NFT is not really here yet. NFTs are definitely going to go up. That’s the bigger direction. Worth noticing that while NFTs are moving into the mainstream, this requires a streamlined and trustworthy experience for the general public’s mass adoption. NFTs are (still) difficult to use. But these problems create the opportunity to provide answers. We’re entering a new era of NFTs — NFT 2.0 — where the technology will be more easily accessible by the mainstream.
- Billionaires welcome! My tech stocks have performed worse than my crypto has, says Mark Cuban, one of the billionaires who has become a crypto convert. A recent survey by Forbes of 65 of the world’s wealthiest people revealed that nearly 30% are either directly or indirectly invested in cryptocurrencies, a rate that is higher than among non-billionaire investors.
- Let’s talk about taxes. Portugal Makes U-Turn on Cryptocurrency Tax Reversing its previous hands-off stance, the nation will impose taxes on the exchange and sale of cryptocurrencies. Germany Announces Crypto Gains To Be Tax-Free. India — Highly Anticipated Crypto Tax FAQs To Be Out By July 1.
Mixsome is a DeFi tool that helps create and optimize DeFi strategies by allowing customers to mix different DeFi protocols and tokens into customized token baskets. Customers can set up a different number of DeFi protocol tokens, and then Mixsome mixes it into the same transaction, allowing customers to benefit from DeFi growth and yields by building custom strategies simply and conveniently. Furthermore, customers can create different strategies simultaneously and manage their risks without sacrificing potential yields.